Must see to appreciate! Live like you're on vacation every single day. Magnificent Redondo Beach estate embraces commanding panoramic ocean views that will leave you breathless. This home has modern finishes throughout, open floor plan with dramatic grand foyer, gourmet chef's kitchen, custom cabinetry and all stainless steel appliances. Equipped with a gym, Sherlock Holmes inspired library, elevator, marble read more
fireplaces, and 3 car garage. This is truly a Covid Friendly home with a split level design to provide many different areas for living.
1. The ground floor has a Hugh family room with full kitchen, BR Suite that opens up to a salt water pool & jacuzzi and entertaining area. Equipped the large flat screen projection TV could make a great distance learning center for many kids. Or be a separate Grand Parent quarters
2. Nanny BR Suite with separate entry from a 3 car garage
3. Main family room integrated Kitchen and a Hugh view deck with unobstructed ocean views.
4. 2 front entries. One leading to Family and kitchen area and other to formal living room , Office/Library and Powder room.
5. Large master suite with ocean views and an adjacent bedroom with attached bath that can be used as a nursery, guest bed room or small children bedroom that need parent supervision
6. Jack and gill 2 bedrooms suite
7. Fantastic Roof Deck for sunrise, Yoga, sunsets, tanning and just to be creative
This home is a paradise in Redondo Beach, don't miss this.
Square Feet: 6066.00
Type & Style
Community and Neighborhood Details
School District: Redondo Unified
County: Los Angeles
This listing provided courtesy of California Regional Multiple Listing Service ("CRMLS"). The information contained in this listings had not been verified by us or the MLS and should be verified by the buyer.
Last Updated: Oct 1st, 2020. Source: CRMLS